viernes, 15 de julio de 2011

SOCIETY SM Jul 13, 2011 - Lily Lasciel bdsm free stories

men bdsm
Whatever forces, ignorance or light bdsm 3d, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their oppress long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of captivity, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the spiritual being and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the intense exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...one and the other way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her corpse is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I hold her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's profound in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her from a thin to a dense state and spread her out...it hardcore bdsm allows her some comfort which allows me time to dilatory down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I ~ along to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills cropped land and I bdsm uk turn up the current...she's never felt this near the front of and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand latex bdsm to her clit anew and she cums again...that's fun...of course I feat it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week abroad at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is plenteous more rare than some folks would have you believing...I direct her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...aggregate the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...therefore I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and bestow it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly to the end again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...following her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going afresh...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding similar to much as possible...both torments getting the bdsm gear best of her, I stay until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of gratification today, but gear bdsm her punishments follow suit...we dont want to gain this one...she'll be back...

File Size: 497 MB
Resolution: 790 x 444
Length: 00:49:12
Format: WMV
Pics: included
Studio: Societysm


men bdsm

File bigness: 497.6 MB

men bdsm