miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

[HogTied] 2009.02.24 - Vendetta is back! She gets fucked & beat for her birthday [BDSM, Dildo, SiteRip] free bdsm caning

extreme asian bdsm
Vendetta is not alone a smoking hot beauty but she is also a co-craftsman. Since I started working I have been eying her from on every side of corners and having dirty thoughts about what thumbs bdsm I would do female bdsm submissive training stories with her. Shortly after I took over I get this dream extreme bdsm thumbs reach true email from her saying she wanted to shoot with me.

Many tribe can only dream of getting their sexy co-workers in their claws for sexual play but I get to do it for certain. Vendetta is one tough woman & loves to be tied, tortured & fucked to the time when she is cums again and again.


extreme asian bdsm

Watch as I tie, piece , tease, clip, whip & fuck this woman till she almost passes at a loss from pain & pleasure.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps [Raw Audio female bdsm video 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 29.97fps 856Kbps [Raw Video 1]


extreme asian bdsm

File largeness: 495.8 MB

extreme asian bdsm